August 27, 2015
by Canadian Shipper
WASHINGTON, D.C.–The National Maritime Security Advisory Committee will hold a public meeting Sept. 29 and 30 in Washington, D.C., to discuss and formulate recommendations on the following issues:
– harmonization of rules with Canada and the Beyond the Border Initiative
– Coast Guard Cyber Security Strategy
– what the next generation of transportation worker identification credentials and readers should incorporate
– how to enhance a Coast Guard program that places members in positions within the maritime industry to better understand how it works.
– implementation of the Department of Homeland Security’s Extremely Hazardous Cargo Strategy, and
– the increased movement of petrochemical cargoes in the inland waterways, said a Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg Trade Report.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.