NEW YORK, NY–Business application software provider Infor has announced Infor Supply Chain Execution (SCE) version 10.3, with dynamic functionality for logistics and warehouse management.
Infor SCE 10.3 features “an improved user experience and new integration withInfor M3, as well as enhanced integrations with Infor Lawson Enterprise Financial Management and Adage enterprise resource planning (ERP) solutions,” said the company.
Infor SCE 10.3 offers significant enhancements to voice enablement, small parcel shipping, compliance labeling and the embedded Infor Warehouse Director mobile platform, the company added.
“To meet the challenges of today’s complex global supply chains, Infor SCE 10.3 provides our customers with a powerful tool for managing warehouse activities while sharing information in real-time to ensure better decision-making throughout the fulfillment process,” said John Bermudez, vice president, Product Management, Infor. “The adoption of Infor Ming.le also helps our customers leverage collaboration in more ways than ever before, allowing users to follow people, events, tasks and processes.”
Strategic Developments include:
• Business Intelligence Dashboards – Infor SCE 10.3 uses Infor Business Application studio, allowing users to create customized dashboards to meet their individual needs by providing in-context information relevant to their specific role. The tool draws a direct query from the application database and does not require the use of ETL tools, which enables real-time access and data analysis.
• Infor Ming.le adoption – Infor SCE 10.3 is delivered with Infor Ming.le, bringing a consumer-grade user experience and business collaboration capabilities to the warehouse and logistics operations.
• Warehouse Director – With the Infor SCE 10.3 release, Warehouse Director, the iPad application for managing mobile logistics, was enhanced to optimize the warehouse and monitor operations using more efficient color-coded picking and velocity heat maps. Warehouse Director works with Infor SCE (version 10.2 and up) providing users with mobile access to the rapidly shifting warehouse environment.
• Warehouse Management – Users can now enter and retrieve data in the system with greater efficiency. New controls, options and formats have been added for various inbound and outbound labels. The Inventory Balances and Inventory Hold screens now enable users to streamline their searches.
• Small Parcel Shipping – By leveraging a new partnership, Infor now offers enhanced capabilities and support for supply chain quoting, rating and manifesting for small parcel shipping.
• Transportation Management – Infor SCE 10.3 updates to the Transportation Management module include new program interfaces and a new fixed & variable rating model that enable international and North American customers to combine fixed costs with a variable cost, as well as a zone-based rating model.
• Third-party Logistics (3PL) Billing & Labor Management – Enhancements include enriched reporting, improved costing models and billing for labor charges for more efficient and accurate customer billing. Infor SCE 10.3 features multiple enhancements to manage labor more efficiently including travel speed configuration; labor plan estimates based on average or historical actuals enhanced reporting.